• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If you guys could do the BFP4Free community a favor by reviving it...we would be grateful

Would you like to see an comeback of the BFPlay4Free game?

• Make it happen!

• I dont care..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, to speed things up and help the devs, DOES ANYONE HAVE THE GAME FILES? If so, maybe upload them to drop box and link em here or something.

I really enjoyed playing BFP4F. Everybody started to hate the game because it's a P2W game. I didn't spend any money on this game because there was the game "The Daily Draw" I won there some weapons so I didn't had any problems to kill anyone. BFP4F was alot better than BF2 (Graphics, Sound, Physics). I really hope to play the game again. It's more like Battlefield Bad Company 2 than BF2. Oh and you can play Battlefield Bad Company 2 at the nosteam.ro website (also online) for free.

I agree with you 100% I haven't spent 1 cent with bfp4f ("The daily Draw" rules!!!) but I was really strong. the problem of bad company 2 is that there aren't the maps of bfp4f/bf2. I have wasted a lot of time in searching but I have seen that there are no custom mods/maps for bad company 2, is hard to mod? however I am always hopeful to have bfp4d revived. ciao

I really enjoyed playing BFP4F. Everybody started to hate the game because it's a P2W game. I didn't spend any money on this game because there was the game "The Daily Draw" I won there some weapons so I didn't had any problems to kill anyone. BFP4F was alot better than BF2 (Graphics, Sound, Physics). I really hope to play the game again. It's more like Battlefield Bad Company 2 than BF2. Oh and you can play Battlefield Bad Company 2 at the nosteam.ro website (also online) for free.

If needed feel free to ask me for VERY old server files (closed alpha probably). It's not that hard to find them on the internet, but I am not sure if the links are not down nowadays.

Regards,
Nommo.

I second that, reviving BFP4F definitely would be great. I remember so many people missed this game after they had scrapped it..
It's gameplay is unique among all the other BF games, I remember Oman especially - IMHO better than the BF2 version..